Grade 7 Registration
Grade 7 Registration/Virtual Open House
Welcome to Clover Bar Junior High Virtual Open House!
Our meeting can be accessed at this link at 6:00 PM:
Please find the links below to register for Grade 7 Options.
How to complete your Grade 7 Option Registration Form
Review the Option Handbook, videos and fees.
- Make your choices for options keeping the following in mind:
- Each student MUST choose a FIRST, SECOND, THIRD and FOURTH CHOICE for EACH group – A, B AND C. (1, 2, 3 and 4)
- Please RANK your selections 1, 2, 3 and 4 in order of preference (1 is their first selection, 2 is their second, and so on.) Sport for Life students will receive the same amount of options as non- Sport for Life students.
- There are TWO sides to this form – one is for Semester One and one side is for Semester Two and BOTH sides must be completed.
- Please do not choose the exact same options for both Semester one and two – choose different ones or put them in a different order.
- Your form must be signed by your parent(s) prior to sending it to us.
- Please be aware that some classes are full-year – this means that the class will not change in the second semester and will run for the entire year. Full-year classes are indicated on the option registration form and must be chosen in both semester 1 and 2.
- Please ensure that you have carefully reviewed the fees associated with each option.
- We do our very best to ensure that student’s first and second selections are scheduled, while ensuring that we are maintaining manageable class sizes. Third and fourth selections will only be used if their first and second choices are not feasible. Please choose carefully, as we cannot guarantee that changing their selections will be possible later.
- Option forms are due back to Clover Bar Junior High no later than Friday, April 16th. They can be emailed to Ms. Rutledge (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you cannot print this off, you are welcome to stop by our school and pick up a copy. If you cannot scan the completed form, please feel free to take and send a picture of it.
- Please keep a record of your selections for your future reference.
Junior High Journey
This is a free session hosted by Strathcona County Family and Community Services. Transitioning from elementary to junior high school is exciting and can be stressful. Learn strategies to support your teenager at this free workshop for parents and caregivers of youth transitioning from Grade 6 to Grade 7.
Tuesday, June 15 or Tuesday, August 24
Junior High Jitters
This is a free caregiver education session hosted by Alberta Health Services in collaboration with The Mental Health Foundation. Is your child going into Grade 7 and feeling nervous about it? This session will provide information about developmental changes teens experience, as well as the challenges they may face in this school transition. Strategies for managing these changes and boosting wellness will be discussed. The session is designed for caregivers and pre-teens (grades 6-8) to attend together.
Thursday, May 27