Grade 7 Registration
Grade 7 Open House -April 21, 2022
Welcome to Clover Bar Junior High Open House!
On April 21st, Clover Bar Junior High will be hosting an In Person Open House from 6:00-7:00
Grade 6 students from Woodbridge Farms and Mills Haven will be visiting the school in person on the afternoon of April 22. For more information, speak with your home school.
To choose your options please find the link located under Grade 7 Options .
Please follow the steps below to complete the option form.
Review the Options Handbook videos and fees.
- Make your choices for options keeping the following in mind:
- Each student MUST choose a FIRST, SECOND, THIRD and FOURTH CHOICE for EACH group – A, B AND C. (1, 2, 3 and 4) So, they will choose their top 1, 2, 3 & 4 selections for Semester 1, Group A, then choose their top 1, 2, 3 & 4 selections for Semester 1, Group B, and so on for all 6 groups.
- Please RANK your selections 1, 2, 3 and 4 in order of preference (1 is their first selection, 2 is their second, and so on.) Sport for Life students will receive the same amount of options as non- Sport for Life students.
- There are TWO sides to this form – one is for Semester One and one side is for Semester Two and BOTH sides must be completed.
- Please do not choose the exact same options for both Semester one and two – choose different ones or put them in a different order.
- Your form must be signed by your parent(s) prior to sending it to us.
- Please be aware that some classes are full-year – this means that the class will not change in the second semester and will run for the entire year. Full-year classes are indicated on the option registration form and must be chosen in both semester 1 and 2.
- Please ensure that you have carefully reviewed the fees associated with each option.
- We do our very best to ensure that student’s first and second selections are scheduled, while ensuring that we are maintaining manageable class sizes. Third and fourth selections will only be used if their first and second choices are not feasible. Please choose carefully, as we cannot guarantee that changing their selections will be possible later.
- Please keep a record of your selections for your future reference.