Grade 7 Open House
An information Evening will be held for all new students on Thursday, April 20th at 6:00 p.m. Please mark this on your calendar! We will begin the evening in our school gymnasium and then give families the opportunity to visit our school.
Sessions about option registration will also run every 15 minutes in our school library and we urge every family to attend at least one. This session will explain the options registration process and allow families the opportunities to ask any questions they might have. The rest of the evening will be for you to get to know your new school, meet staff and connect with friends. Finally, be sure to check out the Parent Council information table as well that will be set up in the hallway.
Information about our option registration catalog the registration process and Open House can also be found on our school website. Please reach out to our school office at 780-467-2295 with any questions!
We are looking forward to meeting our newest Clover Bar Knights!
Grade 7 Option Registration
How to complete option selection:
1. Review the course catalog below and determine what your choices will be for both semesters 1 and 2 in groups A, B and C.
- Sign into your PowerSchool account (parent or student) on a computer. Please note: this function does not work on a mobile device.
- From the left hand menu, select “Class Registration”
- Along the right hand side, click on the “pencil” box to open the choices. Choose 1 (ONE) primary selection from Groups A, B and C for both These choices are the options we will attempt to give you first. Please note: In Group B (both semester 1 & 2) ONLY approved Sport for Life students can select Sport for Life as an option. If you’re on the waitlist, do not select.
- Choose 4 (FOUR) substitute options in both semesters. These choices are the options we will use if your other choices are not available.
- Carefully review your choices.
Please note: course fees for each option are listed beside the option. These fees must be paid September in order to participate in the class. Please carefully consider these costs prior to making your selections. Some courses also have additional field trips fees, which must be paid prior to attending the field trip.
- Have a parent or adult look over your choices.
Please note: the box marked “Additional Requests” will be showing at the bottom of the selection sheet. This is a blank box, please disregard it.